Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lucky Seven

Today I was tagged in a Lucky Seven post by author, Connie Keller. This is a very cool meme where you must post an excerpt from one of your books and this excerpt has to be seven sentences, lines or paragraphs from page 77, seven lines down.

I love doing stuff like this. It's SO much fun!

Okay - so here are seven sentences from Forbidden Territory, due out July 1st. (These ones are written by my beautiful co-author, Brenda Howson.)


    Hemi. The boss was called Hemi. I grinned at my excellent detective skills, but my pride was short lived as another crash sounded, followed by the dull thud of knuckles on flesh. I winced at Munter's feeble groan.
    “You can sleep with the kids tonight. Make sure they don’t get up to any monkey business.”
    A door slammed shut. 


The second part of this meme is to tag seven more authors who can play the game. So here are the seven I've chosen...

1. T. G. Ayer
2. Kim Koning
3. Leigh K. Hunt
4. Sarah Billington
5. C. J. Duggan
6. Nolia McCarty
7. Leigh Covington

  
I'm super excited about reading everyone's excerpts. Have fun putting the post together :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the name "Hemi." I can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Connie :) It's very different to the Time Spirit Trilogy, but it's still filled with fast paced action and teenage emotion. Can't wait for you to read it :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic lines! And thanks for the tag! *squee!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when your excerpt's up. I'd love to read it :)

      Delete
  3. thanks for share....

    ReplyDelete