Monday, March 26, 2012

The Golden Blood Blog Tour Has Begun!!

I'm breaking my own rules today. I'm actually posting exactly the same thing on both my blogs, but I just really want to spread the word as far and wide as I can. I hope you don't mind :)

But...

It's finally here. The Golden Blood Blog Tour has finally arrived. Whoppee!!!

I'm very excited because so many fantastic blogs are in this tour and I feel very privileged to be featured on their sites.

The first five are already up. If you'd like a chance to read some deleted scenes from Golden Blood, a guest post or two and some reviews, please take the time to visit.

Here is the tour schedule:

Please help spread the word far and wide. There are chances to win free copies of Golden Blood plus a grand prize at the end of the tour.

Thanks so much for everyone's help... and thank you so much to Julie for organizing this. You are such a legend. All your time and energy has been so appreciated :)


No comments:

Post a Comment